Wednesday 18 January 2017

I wish.....


I wish that
 I could be a kite,
 Flying without fear of falling
 In the open sky,
I want to climb very high 
Leave the ground for a while.

Moving towards the sun
And to chase the clouds,
To fill the wind in 
My body and mind.
I will go up and down
To catch the thrill 
Which was missed
Just laying on the ground.

I may get very easy to loose
There is no worry
A strong string attached to my hook.
Someone is holding me tight and mild,
Give the right boost
 To keep me flying.
If  I go too much down 
Someone pulls me tight 
I get back around.

My thirst wants
 To take me too much far,
Thankful to the attached string to
Bring me at par. 
I am too light and fancy 
People amaze how I could fly so rashly.
I can fly fearlessly  till I am strong 
Once this relation is broken 
I may end up at no one's land.

I am delicate and fragile
Still hardly hurt 
Even hit  hard from a high,
Never lose my courage to go up again 
Hardened push teaches me a lesson 
You can always begin again

By
Kapil Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment