Friday 13 November 2015

If Men Are Dogs Then Women Are?



Technically this title looks little weird because I called men are dogs.
Although I am a man still I used this word. Is not a surprise?

The reason is very simple, I did not call all the men are dogs, this was stated by couples of women in the different occasions, sometimes with a reason they believed and other times without any reason.
I still remember that first incident when someone called me a "Dog".
That time I was rookie to the western culture. I still remember that I was looking for a job. A recruiter called me and asked about my technical expertise , I answered her all questions with full satisfaction , in the end of conversation , I asked her,  what else I will be getting in this job apart from the salary.
My intension was to get a clarification about signing bonus, stock options and other perks offered by the company.
She laughed at me and said.
You are a clever “Dog”.
It was a shocked to me but I did not say anything to her. When I told to my wife about this incident, she said you might have said something wrong to her that’s why she called you a “DOG”.
However I was sure, I did not say anything in-appropriate to her, even though our conversation was very pleasant. It was a mystery for me for a long time that time, why she called me a “Dog”?
Anyway, I forget about this incident. But one day in our office meeting one of our co-workers asked a question to the female speaker regarding some issue. She laughed,
“You are one hell of a smart Dog”, she said to him.
I was shocked to hear that statement, how come a woman can say this to a gentleman, not only in front of others but my surprised was that how she can say this in the office premises?
This matter did not end here, anyone present in the meeting was laughing on her statement and even no one seems to be cared about what she had just said?

I was confused and want to understand the western culture, so I asked one of my colleagues.
Hey!  How come she can abuse someone in office in front of so many people?
This Guy looked at me that I am a strange creature and laughed,
Don’t worry, this is just a plain joke, he said. I could not believe that it could be a joke.
I forget this incident with a mark in my heart, if a man would have called some woman something like that in public then what would have been the situation.

Few days ago, I was doing shopping in a grocery store.

Suddenly, I noticed a pretty and charming woman was shopping next to me .As I saw her, unknowingly, my lips made a sound of Wow! .She throw a smiled at me and watched my reaction very carefully.
You are very gorgeous, I said to her, without controlling my action.
She smiled again and said thanks to me and then she asked to me, what do you do?
I told her about my profession that I am in IT profession. We were doing gossips about weather, grocery then suddenly, she bended herself a little bit in front of me.
I got a glimpse of extra open front window of her. To be honest with you guys, I saw them very casually; it was not a big deal for me to watch this, considering the fact that I am a married person for such a long time.
This is also a fact that after a certain time, for a man, such type of window shopping has no value.
She did this, intentionally or accidently that I don’t know?
She kept bend herself ignorantly for a while then she moved towards me and said with a cunning smile,
“You Dog” and laughed!
This was not the first time for me that a woman has called a man “Dog”, so I also laughed with her.
She was looking a little bit Horny and relaxed with a self-realization of her beauty and wants to pleased herself.
After this incident, we talked for some time then she realized, she has to go to pick up her kids. We said bye- bye to each other with a hand shake.
When I was coming out from the grocery store , I was analyzing the whole incident and what I conclude was that , If she had not open her front window intentionally (or sake of fashion) ,I would have not looked her at all.
So, who was guilty for my loose character act or deviation of pure intentions?
If she called me a “DOG” (even it was not in a bad way) then what she was?


I think you guys can decide very easily!!

By
Kapil Kumar 

Note: - “Opinions expressed are those of the authors, and are not official statements. Resemblance to any person, incident or place is purely coincidental.' ”


No comments:

Post a Comment